WHY DIGITAL CURRENCY?
Bitcoin uses decentralized digital transaction (also known as distributed ledger technology), typically a “Blockchain” with no transaction fees, central authority, or banks. All transactions are processed throughout the global network. Also, Bitcoin is open-source available to anyone. Its design is public, meaning no one owns or controls Bitcoin. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin offers benefits that were not previously covered by any payment system; these benefits include: (1) tax-free growth, (2) security, (3) diversification, (4) hedge against inflation, and (5) the removal of banking fees.
Did you know that any form of electronic payment, such as using a credit card, debit card, check or electronic transfer, requires the use of a proprietary network to pass vital information between banks and merchants? These networks are owned by a web of financial institutions and are both very expensive to run and fraught with incompatibility issues between the different banks and payment processors which use the network. Cryptocurrency was foremost created as a solution to these issues.
BITCOIN DIGITAL ONE IRA FOR YOUR RETIREMENT
Now, The Bitcoin Digital One IRA advantage is at your service. Every asset in your retirement account should be geared towards a certain goal. Considering that various asset classes are suited to different goals, and balancing between them is a crucial step for success. For example, stocks and traditional equities can give you growth, but they also come with a downside risk. Alternatively, more conservative instruments like bonds offer safety and security, though their profit potential is limited. Please call us to learn more: (888) 830-2557
CRYPTO ASSETS FOR MULTIPLE REASONS
A digital IRA gives you all the same advantages of a conventional retirement account, but with the added freedom to utilize other assets such as digital currencies. Here are some of the benefits you will receive through your purchase with Digital One IRA:
1) Inflation-Proof Protection: Adaptive scaling makes digital currencies limited in supply and hence impossible to inflate. For example, there's a hard cap of 21 million Bitcoins that can ever be created. So unlike fiat currencies (like the dollar), no government or other entity can create more of these currencies on a whim.
2) Decentralized Infrastructure: Digital currencies are completely untouchable to centralized institutions. Therefore governments and central banks are incapable of influencing the value or controlling the use of digital currencies in any way.
3) Long-Term Profit Potential: Digital currencies have already begun to disrupt the financial system and we are only at the beginning. Today's buyers have the opportunity to enter into the market at this unique time; after digital currencies have been validated by the market but long before they have reached their full potential.
4) Diversification: Maintaining exposure to a broad range of asset classes disperses your risk, while increasing your chances of profitability. Digital currencies have proven to be a powerful diversification tool to hedge against the risks of other assets such as stocks, bonds and the U.S. dollar.
5) Privacy & Security: The private personal information behind digital currency wallets and transactions is obscured through multiple layers of heavy encryption. Unless you reveal your identity voluntarily, nobody can trace your digital currency transactions.
6) Speed & Autonomy: Digital currencies are exchanged, stored, and transferred entirely outside of any institutional system, which means you can transfer funds with incredible speed at any time without any restrictions.
7) Tax-Free Growth: Digital currencies are further treated as personal property in your self-directed IRA. This means the money you make buying and selling them is tax-free until you take a distribution. Any profits from a digital currency purchase, such as for your retirement account, will always remain tax-deferred.
No other asset class offers all these benefits in a single place. Buyers saving for their retirements may never have another opportunity to enter into this promising asset class at today’s low prices.
Start securing your retirement's financial future by opening a Digital IRA account. Discuss your cryptocurrency options with a Digital One IRA specialist TODAY.
Learn how to put cryptocurrency into your IRA or 401(k)
Get Your Free Guide On Cryptocurrency IRAs